Holy Cross Catholic Primary School is situated on a large site and prides itself on providing a secure environment with a high quality learning and playing environment.
We are currently occupying Stage One of our Masterplan. Stage One learning areas are bright, environmentally controlled (heating and cooling) and well maintained. A playground, sandpit, grassed are and basketball court also form part of this first stage.
Subsequent stages will provide;
- A well-resourced Educational Resource Centre
- A Computer Laboratory
- Specialist Learning Areas
- Additional playgrounds
- Synthetic grass – oval, running track, soccer field, basketball / netball court, tennis courts, gymnastics area, chess and draughts boards
- Canteen and multipurpose hall
- Extensive shaded and seating for quiet areas